- Myanmar’s Protest Movement Finds Friends in the Milk Tea Alliance, February 13, 2021, the Diplomat. Click here to read.
- Myanmar’s civil–military maelstrom, 5 February 2021, East Asia Forum. Click here to read.
- Usai FPI Dibubarkan, Eks-FPI Bentuk Front Persaudaraan Islam [After being closed down, Ex-Members of the Islam Defender’s Front/FPI Formed the Islamic Brotherhood Front]. January 9, 2021, Tirto.id. Click here to read.
- Demonstran Menolak Kedatangan Rizieq di Makassar Diserang Sejumlah Orang [Demonstrators Rejected that Rizieq’s Arrival in Makassar was Attacked by a Number of People], December 1, 2020, Merdeka. Click here to read.
- Action to reject Rizieq Shihab Held in Medan, His Oration to Reject Nation-Divide Groups, November 26, 2020, VOI. Click here to read.
- Protesters must not resort to violence no matter the provocation, November 18, 2020, Thai Enquirer. Click here to read.
- A more unequal society than ever before, November 14, 2020, Bangkok Post. Click here to read.
- Twenty-two years on, families of Semanggi victims grasping at straws in search for justice, Saturday, November 14, 2020, Jakarta Post. Click here to read.
- Thailand doesn’t need you: Ultra-Royalists push back against protesters, October 26, 2020, France 26. Click here to read.
- “No Peasant, No Food! No Youth, No Change” Peasant Youth from South East and East Asian region calls for food sovereignty!, October 21, 2020. Click here to read.
- Indonesia in COVID-19 Vortex: “Workers’ resistance to waves of mass layoffs & Omnibus Law ». Click here to read.
- The #CoronavirusPandemic is affecting peasants and other people working in rural areas in many ways. Here we explain. #StayHomeButNotSilent. Click here to read.
- 3 Aktivis Aksi Kamisan Ditangkap, Polisi: Motifnya Melawan Kapitalisme [3 Thursday Action’s activists arrested, Police: charged over anti-capitalism], Wednesday 22 April 2020, Suara.com. Click here to read.