- No One Is Saving Myanmar. The country’s people hold out hope for international help. None is coming, April 24, 2021, The Atlantic. Click here to read.
Elago renews push for campus press freedom bill, March 20, 2021, Rappler. Click here to read.
- Myanmar’s Protest Movement Finds Friends in the Milk Tea Alliance, February 13, 2021, The Diplomat. Click here to read.
- Myanmar’s civil-military maelstrom, 5 February 2021, East Asia Forum. Click here to read.
- Usai FPI Dibubarkan, Eks-FPI Bentuk Front Persaudaraan Islam [After being closed down, Ex-Members of the Islam Defender’s Front/FPI Formed the Islamic Brotherhood Front]. January 9, 2021, Tirto.id. Click here to read.
- Demonstran Menolak Kedatangan Rizieq di Makassar Diserang Sejumlah Orang [Demonstrators Rejected that Rizieq’s Arrival in Makassar was Attacked by a Number of People], December 1, 2020, Merdeka. Click here to read.
- Action to reject Rizieq Shihab Held in Medan, His Oration to Reject Nation-Divide Groups, November 26, 2020, VOI. Click here to read.
- Protesters must not resort to violence no matter the provocation, November 18, 2020, Thai Enquirer. Click here to read.
- A more unequal society than ever before, November 14, 2020, Bangkok Post. Click here to read.
- Twenty-two years on, families of Semanggi victims grasping at straws in search for justice, Saturday, November 14, 2020, Jakarta Post. Click here to read.
- Thailand doesn’t need you: Ultra-Royalists push back against protesters, October 26, 2020, France 26. Click here to read.
- “No Peasant, No Food! No Youth, No Change” Peasant Youth from South East and East Asian region calls for food sovereignty!, October 21, 2020. Click here to read.
- Indonesia in COVID-19 Vortex: “Workers’ resistance to waves of mass layoffs & Omnibus Law ». Click here to read.
- The #CoronavirusPandemic is affecting peasants and other people working in rural areas in many ways. Here we explain. #StayHomeButNotSilent. Click here to read.
- 3 Aktivis Aksi Kamisan Ditangkap, Polisi: Motifnya Melawan Kapitalisme [3 Thursday Action’s activists arrested, Police: charged over anti-capitalism], Wednesday 22 April 2020, Suara.com. Click here to read.